This rich and chocolatey fudge is smooth, dense, and topped with slivered almonds that give it a perfectly delicious crunch! With only 8 ingredients, this recipe is wonderfully quick to make, and you will most likely already have all of the necessary ingredients at your home! In addition to this, it keeps exceptionally well in the refrigerator, and therefore you can use to to top everything from smoothie bowls, to morning oatmeal, to ice cream! How wonderful is that?!
- 1 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond butter, or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts (chopped)
- TOPPING: slivered almonds and vegan chocolate chips
- Add your melted cocoa butter, almond or peanut butter, honey, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla extract to a food processor or high speed blender. Blend on high until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add is the cacao powder. Blend until well combined.
- Add the roasted hazelnuts to the mixture, stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan that is lined with parchment paper. Tap the baking pan against a flat surface to spread the mixture evenly.
- Top with slivered almonds and vegan chocolate chips.
- Cover the baking pan, and put it into the fridge to set.
- Slice up and sprinkle on everything, or just enjoy it by itself!