This insanely amazing dessert is so perfect that it just melts in your mouth! I was craving something sweet and ultra tasty but only allowed myself a 5 minute study break…so this was the result of the best study break I have ever taken! Not only is it so incredibly quick to make, but it can be stored in the fridge or freezer for weeks (as if you could possibly resist it for that long)! You most likely already have all of the ingredients in your cupboard, so lets get cooking!
GLUTEN FREE ✔
100% GUILT FREE ✔
REFINED SUGAR FREE ✔
CHICKPEA FREE ✔
SOY FREE ✔
QUICK TO MAKE ✔
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS ✔
- 1 cup raw gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup organic whole pitted dates
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- a splash of unsweetened almond milk (water is fine as well)
- 1/3 cup dark mini chocolate chips (you can also use vegan chipits)
1. Pour your oats into your food processor and blend on high until they are are ground into a fine powder.
2. Add the other ingredients (except for the almond milk and chipits) and blend on high.
3. Add the almond milk and blend.
4. Remove the dough from the food processor and mix in the chipits.
Scoop into a bowl and try not to devour it all in one night!