These delicious little muffins are everything you could possibly every need in a chocolate-free dessert!
QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE
DELICIOUS & PERFECT FOR ANY HOUR OF THE DAY!
Could it get any better!? I don’t think so! 🙂
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1/2 cup natural greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- freshly squeezed juice from two lemons
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Place the eggs, maple syrup and yogurt into a medium sized bowl and whisk to combine.
- Next, add the lemon juice and coconut and whisk. Then add the melted coconut oil and whisk again.
- Add the almond meal and hemp seed and whisk, then add the baking soda and mix. After adding the baking soda the mixture should have a number of tiny bubbles appearing in it and it should get lighter and thinner.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cups which have been placed into the tins of a muffin tin, making sure to leave about a 1/2 inch for the muffins to rise in the cups.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until lovely and golden and an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
- Place them on a cooling rack and dig in!