WOW! These little balls of joy make for the perfect little snack or dessert! They are so full of flavour, deliciousness and tang! Sure to please any crowd, these quick and easy to make balls only take 10 minutes to make and best OF ALL THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ON SUMMER VACATION ALL OVER AGAIN! With a little bit of lemon in your drink and coconut sun tan lotion on your body…these balls bring back all of the wonderful things of summer!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + 1/4 cup for rolling
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil
- 2.5 tbsp raw honey (vegans can use agave)
- rind from one lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (wondering what to do with the remainder of juice? Pour it into your water! 🙂 )
1. Place the cashews into the food processor and pulse until they are in tiny crumbs. Then add the coconut and pulse.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend on high until well combined and forms a dough-like consistency.
3. Pour out the 1/4 cup of coconut that is left over onto a plate in preparation for rolling.
4. Roll the dough into little balls using your hands, and then roll them into the coconut that it on the plate.
5. Once all the balls have been made and rolled, place them into a container and either leave them in the fridge, freezer or eat them right away! In the freezer they do not become rock sold, only just very cold, which is great!