Looking for a rich and delicious fudgey dessert? Well you are in the right place! This little cake is full of chocolatey goodness and flavour as well as a huge plus it is incredibly good for you, supplying your body with a burst of protein, antioxidants, and healthy fats!
And I have saved the best part for last… this dessert takes all of 2 MINUTES!! So for all of you who just don’t have the time to make your own healthy desserts…well there are no more excuses!
– 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
– 3 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey or agave)
– 1/4 cup hemp seed
– 1 handful fresh organic blueberries
1. Blend all of the ingredients, except for the blueberries, together in either a food processor or by hand in a bowl.
2. Toss in the blueberries and stir.
3. Pour into a mini cake pan, or glass tupperware container. Store in fridge.