MMMM a delicious and nutritious breakfast full of protein and vitamins! Who can say no to fried cheese?! NO ONE!! What a great way to kickstart a morning, with some sweet and delicious fruits to fend off any sweet cravings, along with some yummy protein from the scrumptious fresh eggs! Quick, simple and satisfying, you are out of the house before you even know it 🙂
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh mango
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries
- Sprinkle the cheese in a small pan on medium heat.
- Once cheese starts to melt a little bit (after around 10 seconds) crack the 2 eggs onto of the cheese.
- While waiting for the eggs to cook, wash the blueberries and prepare the mango.
- When the eggs are as done as you would like them plop them onto the plate with the fruit and DIG IN!