These cuties were a HUGE HIT! They are not only scrumptious, nutritious and adorable, but they are also very simple to make with ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!! Can you believe it!? For all those apple dessert lovers, this dessert is a must try and is fun for everyone, because lets be honest…who doesn’t like to have their own little pie to themselves?
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Cut off the tops of 4 of the 5 apples and remove the insides from each apple with a knife and spoon. Be very careful to not puncture through the peel.
3. With the remaining apple, remove the skin and blend it up in a food processor, then combine with the cinnamon and brown sugar. This will be the filling for you apple pie. You may prefer more of less cinnamon, so be sure to taste before filling the apples!
3. Scoop the filling into the hollowed out apples.
4. Roll out the pie crust and slice into 1/4 inch strips. Then cover the top of the apple in a lattice pattern with the pie crust strips.
5. Place the 4 apples in an 8X8 inch pan and add just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 F or until the crust is golden brown and apples are soft.