YUM!! This delicious creation is a new favourite over garlic mashed potatoes! It is light, creamy, flavourful and delicious! It is a rarity that my whole entire family likes one of my recipes.. there is usually one member that thinks it tastes “interesting” or “unique”, it so hard trying to please everyone, but this recipe did the trick! It was very simple to make, you will most likely already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen, so give this a try and you will not be disappointed 🙂
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- as much ground pepper as needed
1. Steam the head of cauliflower until tender (for about 10 minutes). Meanwhile heat the olive oil and garlic in a small pan over medium heat: cook and stir garlic until softened and lightly browned. Remove from heat. Grate up the cheese and set aside.
2. Transfer half the cauliflower into a food processor and blend on high. Add the remaining cauliflower florets, one at a time until creamy.
3. Add the garlic, oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
OPTIONAL: I topped it with a little bit of basil and it was delicious!
Any comments or feedback you have, I would love to hear it! 🙂