CAUTION! After even one try of the batter from this delicious creation of flavours you will be addicted, and the urge to eat all of it in one sitting is incredibly strong! In my opinion, the batter is even better than the final cookies, but don’t get my wrong the cookies are incredibly scrumptious as well. This is definitely not a healthy recipe, but they are made in my house once a year for my mom’s huge art show, and trust me it is one of the best treats to splurge on.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup almond meal (or all purpose flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups skor toffee chips
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together the oats, Skorr, coconut and semi-sweet chocolate chip.
- Blend all ingredients together and let batter sit for 1-2 hours.
- Form into small balls on greased sheet (they even out perfectly in the oven).
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cookies cool (if you can wait that long)!