These melt in your mouth tasty little treats will successfully cure any chocolate craving and be sure to put a smile on your face! I mean who couldn’t help but smile when indulging in such a delicious treat?! I made them very small so they were bit size, which made them much more enjoyable…and I didn’t feel too too bad when I had more than a few!
- 3/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Beat using electric mixers the softened butter and peanut butter. Once all mixed slowly add the granulated and brown sugar to the mixture.
- Add the vanilla, egg and milk.
- Stir together the all purpose flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add to first mixture.
- Shape dough into small 1 inch sized balls.
- Place on parchment paper on baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven immediately once they are golden brown. Press a Hershey’s mini kiss into the centre of each cookie.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let the cookies cool.